The Dream

I sat up on the couch and glanced at my phone to see the time. The day had been long and seemed to drag, even now, it felt later than it was. I knew if I went to bed now though, even tired as I was, I'd be awake too early.

I walked into the kitchen, looking for something to eat, settling on some cheese and crackers and I poured myself another glass of wine to go with it, carrying it back to the couch with me. I curled back up with a blanket and turned my movie back on. When it finally finished, I took care of my dishes and walked through my room to the bathroom. A nice hot shower before I lay in bed should help me relax and sleep, I thought to myself. I turned the water on to get it hot, and popped in one of my lavender and eucalyptus shower melts, letting it begin to work. I walked back into my room and stripped off my clothes, putting them into the hamper and grabbed a fresh towel and washcloth.

Stepping in under the water, I let out a moan and my body shivered. I stood there soaking up the warmth, feeling my body relax. I added some body wash onto my wash cloth, and rub it together, then slowly begin to wash myself. Lathering up my arms and neck, breasts, over my round belly and back, down my legs and feet. Then I move back up my legs and onto my mound, my hand moving between my thighs and cheeks. I pull the shower head down and run the water over every inch of me, watching the soap run down and into the drain. My hand hovers in front of my breasts as I feel the water hit my nipples, I let out a groan and feel them harden. After a moment my hand moves lower, between my legs once more. I let out a loud moan as the water hits my lips and then clit. Moving it back and forth slightly. I feel my breathing increase, my chest lifting and falling quickly. My legs are quivering. My right hand reaching out to the shower wall to steady myself and to keep from falling over. I let out another moan as my orgasm runs through me. After a minute, it subsides and I pull the shower head away and put it back into the holder above me. I quickly wash my hair and turn the water off, just as the water begins running cold.

Feeling relaxed, I run the towel over myself, drying off, and then hang it on the rack to dry. I run the brush through my hair and pull it back into a quick braid. I grab my lotion and head into my room. I rub it all over, massaging it onto myself, taking my time and enjoying the sensation. I pull a grey tank top over my head and slide on a pair of light pink panties. I push my blanket back and crawl into bed, falling asleep on my stomach within minutes of my head hitting the pillow thanks to my shower fun.

I sense the sun coming up, feeling it peeking through the crack in the curtain and settling on my face. I feel the bed move slightly, next to me, as I slowly wake up. I feel your fingertips circling on my right shoulder blade and over to the back of my neck. Your fingers trail down my spine and back over and over. I shiver and moan quietly. Your fingers continue, moving lower each time, feeling them move across the small of my back where the tank top and panties part and leaving my skin exposed. My skin feeling on fire where they trail. I squirm and moan again, my eyes still closed, but I can almost feel you grinning next to me.

I feel the bed move as you straddle my calves. One hand on each leg just below the back of my knees. Your hands slowly move upward and grip my hips. I feel you lean up and hover over me for a moment, just before I feel your soft and tender lips on my upper back. Your hands tug my shirt over my head, and you toss it to the side. Your gentle kisses move lower until I finally feel the last two kisses on each hip. Your thumbs push under the waistband of my panties, and I shiver uncontrollably under you. Slowly you pull my them down, noticing the small wet spot on the front before tossing them to the floor with my shirt. Your hands running back up my legs, spreading my thighs slightly before your face pushes between them. I hear you inhale my scent and moan quietly. Still groggy and not yet completely awake, I let you continue with the exploration of my body. You press your face further forward and I feel your tongue moving; back and forth, up and down, trying to find my sensitive spots. You can taste my arousal, my pussy is already wet for you. Your tongue makes contact with my clit and I squirm, feeling your hands grip my thighs, holding me in place. You take turns teasing my clit and licking my lips, pushing inside them, licking up my juices.

You hear me moan 'please' and can tell by how slick I am, that I'm ready for you. You move upwards along my body, finally feeling you against me and knowing you're completely naked and needing me as much as I need you. I can feel you press your hardness along my crack, and glide it back and forth, teasing me. You just press forward into me, slowly and easily, as my juices coat you. Your long, thick cock moving gently deeper into my wet pussy. Feeling myself opening and stretching around you. Your warm, sticky chest pressed against my back, gliding across my skin with you lying on top of me.

My hands finger and squeeze the sheets, my body tingling everywhere. I feel your hot breath against my neck while you moan into my ear. Your cock filling every bit of me, as you slowly thrust in and out, going deeper every time. Almost teasing me with each lunge forward, trying to get me to beg for release. The head of your cock pressing against my center. I bury my face into the pillow and scream out in ecstasy. I feel your hand wrap itself around my braid and you pull my head back towards you as you grunt in my ear that you want to hear me.

Your left hand snakes around the front up my hip, and under me. I feel myself rise upward to allow your hand to have room and am pushed against you, driving you deeper as your fingers find my clit and begin to rub furiously. My breathing increasing and moans almost constant, getting louder and longer. You know it's only a matter of time now. You drive into me once more hard and deep as your teeth close against my shoulder and I yell out and come undone under you. My orgasm ripples through me, as I feel my fingers break through the sheets. You hold still deep inside me for a moment or two and then start thrusting again, fast and deep. Forcing my orgasm to continue, as I keep cumming around your cock. Opening me up deeper and wider as you push forward again and again. The world darkens around me as my eyes close tight, senses overwhelmed. Your fingers on my clit moving faster and faster as I shake under you. You feel my pussy tighten against your cock, squeezing and milking you, no longer able to hold back. You push forward once more, deep, and I feel spurt after spurt of your hot cum against my cervix. You hold still until we both finish, leaning forward and kissing where you bit down on me. Slowly you pull out of me, not wanting to take your seed with you. Already feeling empty only seconds after you've freed yourself.

I open my eyes, waking with a start. I try to focus on the room as I try to calm my breathing. My fingers move between my legs and feel how wet and sticky my panties are from my climax. My skin on fire everywhere your hands and body lingered on mine. My tank and sheets soaked from my sweat and juices. My fingers move to my shoulder where you bit me, but nothing is there. I look next to me and the bed is empty, just as it was the night before.

As I finally come down, and fully awaken, it only takes me a few minutes to realize it was all just a dream.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lack-of-good-placement-and-faculties-in-national-pg-college-25075974

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lack-of-good-placement-and-faculties-in-national-pg-college-25075974/73024001740980

http://www.packal.org/users/qateriho

https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/forums/profile/suqapiti

https://www.onmeda.es/foros/member/89245-wowusura/visitormessage/122659-mensaje-de-visitante-de-wowusura

https://forums.opera.com/topic/39570/opera-slow-tab-loading

https://opentutorials.org/course/1861/10461

https://www.openlearning.com/u/hoqayubi/about/

https://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,37,856

https://bordeaux.onvasortir.com/profil_read.php?Liquzicu

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Bachelor Wife

Hard Lesson