The Luscious List Pt. 03

We had satisfied our sexual hunger for the time being and we needed to replenish our energy and recharge. It was a lovely evening so we ventured out to find a nice restaurant for what was going to be our last night of uninhibited fun together.

He looked irresistibly sexy in a navy shirt which hugged his toned torso and smart trousers which accentuated his perfectly peachy ass. I wore a sheer black dress with a tight black slip underneath. My underwear was picked just for this trip. It was a beautifully feminine black satin set and with sheer panels in the bra so a glint of the gold stud through my nipple could be seen. I picked a thong rather than briefs as I knew he would be much more appreciative of the lack of material covering my skin.

The evening air was fresh and crisp and the streets where bustling with people. We were relaxed and chatted about nothing in particular as we scanned the restaurants trying to decide where looked good to eat. We chose a softly lit, glass fronted 1920s style restaurant. He held open the door for me and the warmth of the restaurant enveloped us. It was busy and the chatter of all the guests filled the air. We were told we would have to wait for a table to become free and we were invited to wait at the bar.

The bar was like the set of the Great Gatsby with its dark interior and mirrors behind the glistening collection of alcohol. He ordered us both a gin and tonic whilst I found a table for us.

I chose a little table tucked away in a dimly lit corner. It was so nice to enjoy his company, in public, doing something normal. It was rare for us to have the opportunity. We relaxed with our drinks and let the alcohol warm our bodies from the chilled air outside. Shortly after we finished our drinks we were shown to our table.

This time we were seated in full view of passers by and surrounded by others enjoying their evenings. It felt exposed and risky but also exhilarating. The atmosphere was lively but relaxed and I knew the evening would be one neither of us would forget.

The wine flowed and it didn't take long for the flirty spark to be reignited. Our giggles and body language caught the attention of one of the tables next to us. We felt so mischievous. I was thinking of something that I could do to surprise and arouse him. Something to start the foreplay.

He was distracted momentarily by an outburst of laughter at another table and I took the opportunity to make my move. I slid a hand under the table, slipped it under my skirt and hooked my fingers under my thong. He hadn't noticed and we carried on chatting. I shifted my hips and subtly wriggled my thong down my thighs to my feet. I stepped one foot out of my underwear and used the other foot to allow me to take my underwear in my hand. I balled my thong up tightly into my hand, looked him in the eyes and told him to hold out his hand and close his eyes. He looked at me with suspicion but he did what he was told.

My thong, still radiating the warmth of my body, was now in his hand. He kept his fingers curled round my underwear but opened his eyes. He looked so confused and I could see the moment he realised he was holding my underwear. My giggles caught the attention of the rowdy table next to us. I think they could tell we were up to something. He sat opposite me speechless and looking a bit dazed. I had never seen him so perplexed. He couldn't understand when or how I had managed to slip my under wear off. But I know he was equally impressed with my achievement.

It didn't take long after my little surprise for us to ask for the bill and continue the evening elsewhere. With it being our last evening together he was very keen to take me to an Irish bar he knew of. His enthusiasm and excitement for him to take me to this bar was a part of him I hadn't seen before. It was a new and infectious side to him.

We got to the bar and a band was just setting up. It was a stereotypical Irish bar. Irish themed memorabilia above the bar, wood clad walls, wooden stools and barrels as tables. After getting our drinks he found our table and continues the theme of dark and secluded. With my underwear still in his possession he seats me in the corner of our booth which is just on the edge of the dance floor.

The band starts and people start to take to the dancefloor. Everyone is singing, bouncing, bumping, hugging, laughing and getting lost in the music. I'm watching everyone when I feel him take my hand and pulls me up to dance. We dance and sing our hearts out and truly let our hair down. I momentarily forget that I have no underwear on.

The band takes a break and we retreat to our little cubby hole. He positions himself on a stool directly opposite me and places his hands on my thighs. I feel the pressure of his hands as he gently pushes my thighs apart. I glance around to see if anyone is watching. No one notices. He continues and slides one hand up my dress tracing the inside of my thigh and brushes his fingers across my exposed pussy lips. Even before I feel his fingertips glance over my clit I can feel my juices start to slowly flow. This man has such power over my body.

He pulls my underwear from his pocket and balls it up tightly in his fist. Without saying a word I knew exactly what he was planning. I wriggle myself to the edge of my seat allowing him to slide his hand further up my dress. I feel the pressure as he pushes my thong in my tight wet pussy. This was a game we had played previously and one of the first tasks he asked me to completed when we started our D/s journey. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the feeling of fullness. This was the feeling he was giving me in the bar, in public surrounded by people. We didn't break eye contact as he pushed my thong further inside me. Filling me completely.

The band comes back and now with my underwear inside me he pulls me up to dance again. There was something erotic and mischievous in the fact that I was not wearing my underwear in the conventional sense and that only we knew.

It was getting late and I wanted to make the most of our evening back at the apartment and behind closed doors. He walked slightly ahead of me as we left the bar. As I walked behind him down the stairs I felt an unexpected hand reach between my thighs and snatches my underwear from my pussy. He did it so quickly and expertly it caught me by surprise. I think my squeal of shock caught passersby by surprise too!

Our walk home was brisk as we were fuelled by sexual tension and this sparked an idea for that evenings fun. He popped into a little grocery store but initially didn't tell me what he was looking for. My mind was whirring wondering what items he was looking for that could possibly be used in our games. Candles. He told me to look for candles but what he had in mind wasn't the soft and sensual lighting that I had in mind.

We watched each other as we undressed ourselves. As he let his trousers drop to the floor I could see the dampness on his boxer shorts and the outline of his perfect erection. I stood naked in front of him and I could feel the cool dampness between my thighs. He instructed me to lie on the bed on my back. I did as I was told without hesitation and watched as he lit the candle but he didn't place it to create the soft lighting I had anticipated. Instead he crawled on to the bed, candle in hand and my mind clicked to what his intentions were.

I lay watching his eyes as I nodded in agreement to what he was about to do. At the moment I saw his hand tip the candle I felt my nipples stiffen and I instinctively took a deep breath. I winced at the sensation of the hot wax as it splashed on my skin and I let out a deep exhale. It stung but it was such an exquisite pain that I wanted more. He slowly let more wax pour on to my naked skin as I writhed in pleasure under his gaze.

I could see he wanted me as I lay there exposed and vulnerable but also under his spell. He climbed onto of me, took both my wrists in his strong hand and grasped them above my head. He was in control. I felt his throbbing erection slide effortlessly into my eager pussy. I pushed my hips to meet his hard thrusts. He was fucking me. He was taking me as he wanted.

I asked if I could play too and he released my hands to allow my fingers to circle my engorged clit. With each passionate thrust I could feel the orgasm building in my body. I placed my free hand on his ass pulling him into me further as we fucker harder and harder. We were both close and I asked permission for my release. At the moment he granted permission both our bodies gave in to the release in unison and I could feel his cock pulsing as his hot juices filled me. We drifted off into a blissful post coital slumber with his hand cupping my pussy.

Due to a delay in our return travel plans we had an unexpected extra night together. This time we were in a different hotel and our room had a bath. We took the opportunity to enjoy a hot bubble filled bath together. It was blissful and so relaxed. I felt so comfortable being naked in his company which was so liberating. Our bodies were clean and glowing from the warmth of the bath and we lay on the bed naked just enjoying each others company. We lay top to toe and I let him lather my body in lotion. He slowly rubbed the lotion into my skin, his fingers massaging my calves and his eyes were taking in the full length of my body. I could tell he could see my body was reacting to his touch. He started to massage further up the inside of my thighs and I spread my legs just a little more so there was no doubt he had a perfect view of my pussy.

I watched him as his fingers then started to massage my lips. He didn't touch my clit. He didn't slip his fingers inside me which he knew I wanted. He continued to tease and torment me and I could tell I was so wet. Slowly he eased a single finger then another. I felt him slide them back and forth but I wanted more. Without asking I felt the pressure of him slipping another finger inside. This felt incredible. I loved watching his face as my body took more of his hand. Instinctively I pushed my legs apart as far as I could and tilted my hips to welcome more. He gently pushed more of his hand into me and I could feel his fingers gently massaging my g spot. I felt the electricity build quickly and the gush of warmth took me by surprise. He'd made me squirt. I couldn't believe it. It was such a different sensation to a clitoral orgasm and I felt I could take and give more. At the moment my body relaxed and released that orgasm he took the opportunity to fill my pussy with his entire hand. The pressure, slight discomfort, the realisation that he had hand his hand inside me was so overwhelming I saw stars. I reached a hand between my legs and my fingers felt his wrist. I was in awe at what my body could take. It was such an intense feeling. I asked for permission to play too to which he responded with a subtle nod. I couldn't help thinking there was a look of pride in his eyes.

My fingers gently circled my clit. I wanted to savour this incredible feeling. He slowly fucked me with his hand and it didn't take long for my body to succumb to the pleasure. I came so hard on his hand. I thought I was going to pass out. He gently pulled his hand from me and positioned his body beside me and held me tight.

That was an orgasm I will never forget.

That was a trip we will never forget.

https://www.nj24.pl/users/christian-luyindama

https://www.todoandroid.es/forums/usuarios/luyindama/

https://www.beatlabacademy.com/members/luyindama/

https://fold.it/portal/user/905634

http://social.joyetech.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=394246

https://strangesounds.org/forums/users/luyindama

https://www.faq-mac.com/forums/users/luyindama/

https://www.thebaynet.com/profile/thornboroughyulma

https://ieltsplanet.info/members/luyindama/

https://www.babestation.tv/forum/u/luyindama

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Bachelor Wife

Hard Lesson